Himalayan Oolong Tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Semi-oxidised tea leaves with intense, intricate sweet flavours
For those who prefer their teas to be sweet, Himalayan Oolong Tea will be a good choice. Any Himalayan tea has what’s known as a muscatel taste, which is a flavour unique to tea grown and produced specifically in this area, and this Oolong tea is no exception to that. The tea leaves for this mix are from the second flush of the picking season.
- Prevents obesity and overweight
- Regulates glucose levels
- Protects against heart diseases
Darjeeling Oolong Tea
- Put fresh, clean water to boil
- Turn off the heat just after the first boil
- Wait for a minute before brewing
- Start steeping with a small amount of tea leaves
- Develop the taste and aroma
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.