Jasmine green tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Soothing, aromatic, and best paired with a lovely sunset.
Said to have originated in the foothills of the Himalayas, the Jasmine flower’s existence is intricately woven into Indian mythology, tradition, and culture. The flowers are popularly adorned by women in their hair, commonly offered to various Hindu deities, and widely regarded as a symbol of love. Reputed as “The Belle of India”, Chamelee, Mogra, and Malli are just some of the names for Jasmine across the country.
- Helps calm the nerves
- Improves digestive and gastrointestinal health
- Known to be an aphrodisiac
Green tea | Jasmine flowers
- Bring your kettle to a boil, and then let it rest for a minute.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of tea.
- Steep for not more than 5 minutes.
- Strain and pour.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.