Lemon balm tea bags
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A powerful relaxant known best for its mood elevation and cognitive function properties
Lemon balm tea comes from the leaves of the lemon balm plant known by the botanical name Melissa officinalis. The lemon balm plant belongs to the mint family and is popularly called balm mint or common balm. The leaves of the lemon balm plant are frequently used to make herbal medicines. The tea has historically been used to treat digestive disorders and to alleviate pain including menstrual cramps and headaches. Lemon balm tea also offers a mild calming effect, making this beverage a good choice for people who suffer from sleep disorders or are looking for a bedtime tea.
- Lemon balm is said to soothe symptoms of stress, help you to relax, and boost your mood
- It may improve the symptoms of insomnia and other sleep disorders thanks to its soothing aroma.
- Lemon Balm is what's known as a "carminative herb", meaning it can relieve stagnant digestion, ease abdominal cramping, and promote the overall digestive process
Lemon Balm Leaves
- Put 1 tea bag into a cup of hot water
- Steep for about 3-4 minutes
- Increase the steeping time by one minute for a strong flavour
- One tea bag can generally be brewed for up to 2 times
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.