Pure assam ctc tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
With a warm aroma and malty flavour, enjoy a rich, amber cup of Assam’s finest black tea.
Assam CTC is a machine-made Assam black tea that is processed via the Crush-Tear-Curl method. These leaves are usually fully oxidized and make for a warm, full, amber-coloured cup of tea with bitter, malty tasting notes and sweet, nutty undertones. Sourced from Assam’s finest tea gardens, our Assam CTC is of the highest quality and greets you with its fresh aroma as soon as you open the pack.
- Calms the Mind
- Eliminates harmful free radicals in the body
- Reduces the risk of disease
Pure Assam CTC Tea.
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred with milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.