Sweet cinnamon masala chai
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Listen to your heart and your gut tell you this tea is good for you!
Way back from the ancient Ayurvedic era, cinnamon has journeyed through time to find its way today as a common, beloved kitchen herb, and for good reason! An aromatic herb used in masalas, chai, and baked goods, cinnamon packs a nutritional punch.
- Provide relief against nasal congestion and sore throat
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Improves Heart Health
Assam CTC tea | Sweet cinnamon bark.
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred with milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.